We had a great Pig Roast and Campout weekend and would like to recognize the following people that made it happen:
- Mike Cornwell Jr., SMDR member and owner of Pure Motor Sports ( https://www.facebook.com/Puremotorsportsxc ) for organizing the Kids Riders Clinic, and taking care of the track and the riders on it,
- Chip Jowett and Miriam Snyder for running the Women’s Clinic,
- Chip Jowett for overnight cooking duties and general responsibility and leadership,
- Rita Fox for taking care of all the logistics, memberships, and picnic coordination,
- and without Ray Gamache I don’t know if it would have all been possible!
- This Wednesday the monthly SMDR Club Meeting will be cancelled since the Pig Roast Served as our May meeting.
- June 26th is the Budd’s Creek Pro National ( http://www.buddscreek.com ) we will be requesting Flaggers to volunteer for the race, a sign up sheet will be announced by the end of the week!
- This Saturday May 16th is the 7th Annual Touch a Truck Festival at the Blue Crab Stadium in White Plains, MD. Touch a Truck is an event for kids to come out and get a close look at some cool big trucks, tractors, AND dirt bikes and quads!!! SMDR will have a booth with local sponsor Atlantic Cycle to introduce kids and families to the dirt life!